Saturday 5 December 2009

SEX, MONEY AND TIGER WOODS!


ENDURANCE



I got just one hours sleep after my heavy night shift then my alarm clock went off!
I awoke from a strange dream, Tiger Wood's wife was chasing me with a club, I had a big grin on my face, I'm not sure what I'd been up to, maybe I'd just got a hole in one :]
It
was time to get ready for my run with Tess and Eddie, a quick bowl of porrage and I was on my way with Tess to pick Eddie up, the weather was awesome for December, warm, sunny and only a slight breeze. FANTASTICO!
we headed for the little nature trail then went onto t
he velvet trail seeking out the biggest dunes, once we reached pontins we carried on over the dunes until we reached the blue posts which took us into the pinewoods,,. I showed Eddie some of the little used trails inside the woods/ It was peaceful and quite and we saw very few people on our travels, i guess everyone must have been Christmas shopping, ha, this was much more fun and cheaper too :] We looped round the woods then crossed over the coast rd and followed the white post coast path route home, as we reached the Selworthy playing fields Tess decided to test us out by putting In a Kenyan type surge of pace, I followed but Eddie could not quite match Tess's SPEED, even so Eddie impressed me with his endurance, this is one tough route, sandhill after sandhill in relentless fashion. We left eddie at his house and put in another mile to give me and Tess 2 hours and 19 mins of running.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Me thinks your Chinese friend is dodgy Rick ;)

Great run from you, Tess and Eddie. Love those sandhills - just like Percy and Herb!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Thanks Ewen, The dunes make for a really good workout and Tess has been pushing me hard!