Wednesday 8 December 2010

EXTREME NIGHT TIME RUNNING REPORT

After recieving a GAMMA head touch in the post yesterday i was excited to test it out in the dark!
Heading into the sandhill nature trail along the unlit board walk I had no problem seeing ahead as I ran.
but once onto the sand dune paths i was soon in trouble, first I lost the path and the next thing a fell down into a ditch almost breaking my leg!
thankfully there was no major damage to myself.
But that was enough excitement for me, so I limped back to the road!

PHOTO; MAGICSHINE TURNS NIGHT INTO DAY!
I asked Steve McLean for his advice as he does a lot of night time orienteering and off road night time running.Click to view details of Magicshine MJ-808
He recommended the Magicshine MJ-808 with a 900-Lumen output.BUY
I was very impressed with how powerful his own Nagicshine is, so after looking around and comparing specs it seem to offer the best power to money ratio going!
i took the plunge and ordered one, I'll report back soon!

No comments: