Tuesday 16 September 2008

Back at college



physiology of the human body
How many Bones, muscles and organs can you name and what are the names of the four chambers of the heart? these were just some of the questions we had to answer in the classroom yesterday on my Gym instructors course [ and i thought all a instructor had to do was look smug and prance up and down the gym floor!]. Don't think my tutor was over impressed with my diagram of an Alien with 2 hearts and 3 lungs though, ho,ho!
Second half of the class was in the weights room, after being instructed on how to use each machine we were given 40 mins free time for a workout, I got to go on the treadmill and almost came flying off the back as I reached an almighty 8 mph and decided to stop and tie my shoe lace!!! [ joke].

No comments: