Sunday 31 August 2008

TRAINING FOR;

ANGLESEY MARATHON 2008
Sun 31st

Easy run with Jon round the sandhill 6 loop = 1.03
Sat 30th
Steady run inc 6 big hills and almost 2500ft of climbing, finished feeling a bit stronger than when i did this run 2 weeks ago. 23 miles = 2.58
Fri 29th
Core training
Thurs 28th
Robs session, 1/2 m 2/55, 1m 5.50,1m 5.47,1m 5.48,1/2m 2.50, run at about 10 mile race pace on the Selworthy hill loop=1.15
Wed 27th
run over the big sandhills at steady pace = 1.25
Tue 26th
Easy run sandhill loop = 35 mins
Mon 25th
Arthur Lydiard leg speed session, 6 x 150m then easy run on the sandhills = 1.45

Felt tired at the start of the week after my 14 mile time trial, but finished the week strong and was very happy with my 23 mile hill run.

6 comments:

Thomas said...

Of all the Irish actors queuing up to play me in the upcoming blockbuster, I can only think of Colin Farrell as somewhat suitable.

Anonymous said...

To be vajazzled is theprocedure of placing swarovski crystals onto your vulva area by means of self adhesive. vajazzle tattoos can be purchased in many many designs.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this tips
pmu
turf

Anonymous said...

This is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and sit up for seeking extra of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

My web page :: Speed reading tips
Also visit my weblog - reading level

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote аn extremely long commеnt
but аfter I clicκed ѕubmit my cоmment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm
not writing аll that over аgаin.
Anyway, just wanted to saу excellent blog!

Visit my web page :: Get Wordpress Plugin

Anonymous said...

Good day! Thiѕ pοst сould not be written anу
betteг! Rеadіng this poѕt reminds me of mу gooԁ οld room mate!

He аlwаys kеpt tаlking about thiѕ.

I wіll forward thiѕ рost tο him.
Prettу suгe he will have a goοԁ reаԁ.
Тhankѕ fοг shаring!


Here is mу website - wedding dresses