Friday 15 February 2008

PARBOLD HILL RACE 15TH FEB 2008

Tomorrow i am racing in the Parbold hill race, my best result was 29th in 2004, last year i was 49th. It will be interesting to see how i run this time off my Arthur Lydiard training.I am hoping for a good run maybe with a finish in the 30's. The weather man has predicted cold sunny weather with a south east wind,I think it would be a good idea to wear a base ball hat to keep the low sun out of your eyes. the sun can be very dazzling especially when running down hill through the trees.I once remember running into a tree when being blinded by the sun, OOH ! painful { they don't call me
"THE TREE HUGGER" for nothing !]. It's not rained much in the last two weeks but i reckon it will still be Muddy
.

Anyway have a good one if your racing,
THE LIZARD

No comments: