Tuesday 1 April 2008

FAITH HEELER


AT WORK LAST NIGHT I MET AN OLD FRIEND WHO I HAD NOT SEEN FOR SOME TIME, HE SAID THAT HE HAD JUST GIVEN UP HIS JOB TO BECOME A FAITH HEALER BEING A BIT OF A SCEPTIC I ASKED DOES THAT REALLY WORK, HE SAID " WAIT AND SEE ", HE LOOKED ME IN THE EYES AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I FELT A DEEP WARM GLOW THROUGH MY BODY. AFTER HE LEFT I NOTICED THAT A SORE BACK THAT I'D HAD SINCE LIFTING HEAVY STOCK THE NIGHT BEFORE HAD NOW COMPLETELY GONE!
STRANGE BUT TRUE !

Mon 1st
Ran down over the sandhill to meet up with the club for a interval session in the woods. I felt tired after the 23 mile run the day before. After the session i ran back with Rob over the BIG DIPPER and past the Royal Birkdale Golf course. after we got back to hillside I said my good byes to Rob and pushed the pace up to 9.2 mph for the final mile. 6 x 800m 16.5 miles = 2.16
tue 2nd
Felt tired after over 5 hours of running in 2 days so just did core training.

No comments: