Saturday 16 October 2010

Jay Dicharry- Improvement of running form



An Interview with Running Form Expert, Jay Dicharry READ HERE

TRAINING UPDATE
Tess and me headed out to the big sand dune trails, on the way back Tess must have been feeling good and started lifting the pace.
I followed her tail as she got faster and faster, kind of turned into a nice progression run!
I felt miles better than last week and have now decided to do the Lancaster 1/2 Marathon in a couple of weeks, it proved to be an epic race last year due to flood water on the course!
Big sandhills = 1 hour 24 mins


OK this ones for Scott in Japan
It seems the local girls think he's a bit of a Scallop.
Scott said on his twitter site
samurairunning Got to love Japan Yesterday, no shit, a girl came up to me and asked "Are you scallop?" No idea but she did seemed happy with my "No" answer







Also thanks to Scott for link to some truly AMAZING photo's showing the beauty of Japan
CHECK IT OUT HERE

3 comments:

Samurai Running said...

Excellent Rick!

Still haven't worked out "Why?" but us molluscs are happy to let things slide, so to speak ;)

The photos are great aren't they. And somehow you picked the ones that caught my eye too.

Always knew you had good taste Rick!

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Don't worry Scott, I'm sure Ewen might have an explanation as to why the crazy chick called you a scallop!
Yeah those photos you found are just plain increadable, very beautiful!!!
I'm still looking through the photo gallery in awe!
And yes of course we both have great taste in art, music and running coaches :]
And asian women!

Ewen said...

Rick, I think she called Scott a scallop because they're related to snails and we all know that Scott is a snail when it comes to running ;)

If I'd known Japan was that beautiful I would have hooked up with one of Scott's tours for next year instead of going to America. I need one of those big watches - sure to be worth a minute off my 5k time.