Friday 24 December 2010

Trigger Point Performance: Better Body Biomechanics

l
Really crazy stuff, just followed the video, on the massaged leg I could do great one legged hops but on the unmassaged leg i could hardly get off the ground, give it a try it really works!

NEWS UPDATE
SWAC CHRISTMAS HANDICAP CANCELLED!

Check out the giant icicles forming from my roof!
What would happen if one of the said pointy icicles fell on my head, impalement for sure :[
Condition are still very poor for running here with rutted snow and ice on most of the roads and paths..
I decided to use this week and next as a time to recovery and refresh before I start the Marius Bakken training at the start of Jan.
Most of my runs have been in my X/c spikes but after hearing the good comments about YAKTRACKS I ordered a pair.
TRAINING UPDATE
Mon
Steady Hillside loop with 6 x 20 strides + 30 mins
Tue
Steady hillside loop = 39 mins
Wed
Sandhills easy with Tess = 1 hour 40 mins
Thur
Hillside loop with 6 x 20 sec strides = 32 mins
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, enjoy the holiday:]

3 comments:

Samurai Running said...

Merry Cristmas to you too Rick.

I think after all the hard running you've made Tess do this year she deserves a sirlion steak or at least a squeeky toy ;)

RICK'S RUNNING said...

Scott its Tess that drags me out the door!
Have a good festive time, is Christmad different in Japan ?

Samurai Running said...

Yes Rick,

for one it's not a day off and most people dont celebrate it but it is big with the retailers, lights and atmosphere better than Australia!

Still it has been picking up steam over the past 20 years and a lot of families/people are doing something for it.

Of course it would need for there to be Christians here to make it bigger! Only Santa and Coke are "the real thing" here though ;)