Sunday 26 December 2010

Good Deed For The Day!

Running along Selworthy Rd I spotted a car in trouble ahead.
Two attractive Asian girls got out and tried to push their rich father out of the snow.
Thought I'd give them a helping hand and eventually we got the car going again.
Hope this brings me much needed good Carma!
Sandhill run easy = 1 hour 8 mins

The Good Show

In this episode, a question that haunted Charles Darwin: if natural selection boils down to survival of the fittest, how do you explain why one creature might stick its neck out for another? Download

OK Not sure what this photo has to do with my story, but!

4 comments:

Grellan said...

Fair play to you Rick - for putting up such a nice photo;)

Rob said...

"Some people walk through a forest and never see firewood"

I belive some people can look at this photo and never see a car..

Samurai Running said...

I had to go back and check to see if there was a car!

Sorry Rick I think whatever you were thinking about the young Asian girls would have cancelled out any of the good Karma you had coming from pushing that car!!

Rick said...

Thanks Gellan
Rob A car you say!
Scott you know me to well, you maybe right as the washing machine just broke down :[