Saturday 11 October 2008

SMOOTH RUNNING


Today I ran a relaxed tempo run over the sandhill 6 loop, overall I felt smooth and in control of the session finishing an amazing 12 secs faster than last week! But I had a lot more left in my legs this time, I decided to run a second lap at a easy endurance pace. Once I got back on the road for the last 1 .5 miles home I quickly got up to marathon pace and finished feeling like one of those Duracell batteries, I wanted to go on and on!!! Sandhill 6= 36.32 plus easy steady run with last 1.5 miles at M.P.
Overall a good weeks training with a nice steady improvement in form, apart from Thursday when I had very tired legs, but i blame this on spending the day walking round Chester zoo with Niz!
=1.40

Fri 10th Rest
Thur 9th easy = 52 mins

No comments: