Wednesday 19 November 2008

Next Level Athletics and Fitness


After 15 years of heavy foot slapping, I tried many things to cure it, POSE RUNNING, CHIRUNNING etc but it wasn't till I came across Adarian's website that I found the answers I was looking for.His knowledge and understanding of how to run fast is far beyond anyone I have come into contact with before.
His training techniques are fresh and exciting and if you really wish to run faster with less injury then you really need to check him out!

TAKE THE BRAKES OFF YOUR RUNNING AND ADD A SPRING TO YOUR STEP

WATCH VIDEO
One simple technique that can make a world of difference to your running. Learn how to land on the balls of your feet the correct way and turn your feet into powerful springs, AWESOME!
TREADMILL TRAINING
SPEED
RUN UP AND DOWN HILL FASTER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed with your writing skills
and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify
it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it
is rare to see a great blog like this one today.

Feel free to surf to my website :: exercises For vertical leap