Sunday 20 April 2008

one week to go before the blackpool marathon

Easy run with Jon round the sandhill 6 loop = 57min.
Sat 19th
With just a week to go before the BLACKPOOL MARATHON,
I reduced my long run down to just 1 hour 15 mins of effort, running a sandhill loop i have used for many years I was surprised to run my second fastest time ever ,without really trying ! It was a cold windy day feeling more like the middle of winter than the end of April. Tess the mad sheep dog enjoyed herself bounding along in front of me as i worked at keeping good CHIRUNNING form.After over an hour of running the big sand dunes i ran the last mile on the road at 10 mph+ finishing very strongly! =1.15.39







Photo;BLACKPOOL, the location for next week's marathon.

CLICK HERE FOR DANNY DREYERS BLOG ON CHIRUNNING

ARTHUR LYDIARD TRAINING PROGRAM; train like a champion! click here.


No comments: